The Eroscillator is the only sensual product recommended by Dr. Ruth Westheimer
Dr. Ruth Westheimer, famous sex therapist and authority of human sexuality, calls the stylish, clinically-proven Eroscillator the finest aid ever developed to help you achieve faster, easier, better orgasms.
The Eroscillator is not a vibrator.
Engineered in Switzerland by Dr. Woog of LPA, Geneva, the Eroscillator is an electrically operated sexual stimulator that â€œoscillatesâ€ back and forth at up to 3600 times per minute. (Think tireless, sensual super-lover, not drunken robot.) Its unique sensation has generated rave reviews from not only its over 200,000 satisfied users, but from sex therapists and researchers worldwide.
- Waterproof (except step-down converter)
- Virtually noiseless
- 3 speeds
- 1 attachment (2 heads)
Eroscillator 2 Golden Spoon attachment is covered with silky smooth silicone and can be easily sterilized. This attachment is uniquely designed to provide maximum stimulation to both male and female genitals and erogenous zones.
- NEW - Golden Spoon attachment (2 heads)
- 12 foot power cord (no batteries necessary) - (US) 110V outlet required for use
Steady power is supplied by a step-down transformer at a safe 14 volts through a 12 foot long cord (US 110V). This allows for a design unrestricted by the necessity to house batteries within the unit making possible these features:
- Streamlined, 7.5" long and only 8 oz., easy to hold and angle
- No overheating
- No running out of battery power
Clinical Study - Weird Science:
Psycho-Sensory Comparative Testing of Three Different Types of Vibrators; City University of New York, 1996; Louis Lieberman, Ph.D., Mary Cuadrado, M.P.A.
A scientifically controlled research experiment comparing 3 high quality vibrators in which the subjects overwhelmingly favored the Eroscillator:
- â€œMost likely to produce high intensity orgasmsâ€
- â€œMost likely to result in multiple orgasmsâ€
- â€œMost natural to hold and use" and â€œleast tiring to handsâ€
- â€œSeemed gentlest to the various parts of the vaginaâ€
- "Quietest to use"