Eroscillator 2 Plus w/Ultra Soft Finger Tip - Purple
FAST!! FREE Shipping
Now available in a sexy purple tone and includes the highly desired Ultra Soft Finger Attachment at no additional charge, typically a $39.95 option
The Eroscillator is the only sensual product recommended by Dr. Ruth Westheimer. Dr. Ruth Westheimer, a famous sex therapist and authority of human sexuality, calls the stylish, clinically-proven Eroscillator the finest aid ever developed to help you achieve faster, easier, better orgasms.
The Eroscillator is not a vibrator...
Engineered in Switzerland by Dr. Woog of LPA, Geneva, the Eroscillator is an electrically operated sexual stimulator that “oscillates” back and forth at up to 3600 times per minute. (Think tireless, sensual super-lover, not a drunken robot.) Its unique sensation has generated rave reviews from not only its over 200,000 satisfied users but from sex therapists and researchers worldwide.
Eroscillator 2 Plus features:
- Waterproof (Excludes Step Down Converter)
- Virtually noiseless
- 3 speeds
- 4 attachments (7 heads)
The 4 attachments are covered with silky smooth silicone and can be easily sterilized. They are uniquely designed to provide maximum stimulation to both male and female genitals and erogenous zones.
Eroscillator 2 Plus attachments included:
- NEW - Ultra Soft Finger now included
- Golden Spoon attachment (2 heads)
- Cup & Ball attachment (2 heads)
- Grapes & Cockscomb attachment (2 heads)
- 12-foot power cord (no batteries necessary) - (US) 110V outlet required for use
Steady power is supplied by a step-down transformer at a safe 14 volts through a 12-foot long cord (US 110V). This allows for a design unrestricted by the necessity to house batteries within the unit making possible these features:
Clinical Study - Weird Science...
- Streamlined, 7.5 inches long and only 8 oz., easy to hold and angle
- No overheating
- No running out of battery power
Psycho-Sensory Comparative Testing of Three Different Types of Vibrators; City University of New York, 1996; Louis Lieberman, Ph.D., Mary Cuadrado, M.P.A.
A scientifically controlled research experiment comparing 3 high-quality vibrators in which the subjects overwhelmingly favored the Eroscillator:
- Most likely to produce high-intensity orgasms
- Most likely to result in multiple orgasms
- Most natural to hold and use" and “least tiring to hands
- Seemed gentlest to the various parts of the vagina
- Quietest to use